Pages

Thursday, February 26, 2009

Do you see what I see??


I admire courage. I look upon people that are able to speak their minds without the safety net of anonymity and go after what they want with the green eyes of envy. Without people like that, we might never have gone to space, mapped the earth or ever drank milk. Yes, you read right, drank milk. Think back to thousands of years ago. Would you have shown enough courage to go up to a wild animal, put your mouth to a teat and suck not knowing what would squirt into your mouth? I wouldn’t do that to most women’s breast let alone a beast of nature. However, I am going to have to go with the Chinese and believe in balance, Ying and Yang. If you are fugly, please do not go up to attractive people when they are sober, hence of sound facilities and be surprised if they laugh in your face or screw their faces up in horror when you ask them out on a date. There are too many ugly people forgetting they are ugly and wasting attractive people’s time. Time is priceless people! We cannot get it back no matter what and I can assure you that I for one do not want to be on my deathbed thinking of all the minutes I lost telling busted heffas to piss off. Is there an epidemic going around CNN isn’t reporting? I have some possible theories for this dilemma we are currently in the grip of..

1.) Some bastard is going around selling enchanted mirrors where people see how they WANT to look and not how they ACTUALLY look.

2.) Something in the water

3.) The alter personas they have created online who are popular, have fashion sense and good skin have leaked into their waking consciousness so they truly believe they are those people.

4.) All the fugly people have started a pool, entry is say $50, and the first bastard to bag a beautiful person wins the pool.

Please, give your theories as well.

The most interesting and disturbing aspect of this wave is the reaction of said mosh face wankers approaching people out of their league are their reactions. I would think, if I my height to weight ratio was the same as a water buffalo and people confused the shape of my head for Mount Rushmore, and I walked up to.. Oh I don’t know, “insert famous super model here” and tried to chat her up and she sprayed her drink in my face from laughing so hard I would more or less expect that reaction. I would need to know my limitations. These days, ugly people are surprised. Surprised!? One of your nostrils is bigger than the other…significantly! You can fit a bowl up one of those things and you are wondering why she turned you down when straight women are trying to chat her up she is so sexy? Come on man! Snap out of it! Also, what person ever started the phrase, “Stop Hatin’” please hunt them down and send them to me so I can stab them with a dull tea spoon repeatedly. It’s not hatin’ you ignorant twit, it’s called being honest. Unless you have money, which negates all ugliness for women, fawn over them from afar. It’s been like that for centuries. Who are you to go screwing up the status quo with your selfishness? At least get rid of your unibrow. Who started that trend?? Send him along with the perpetrator of “hatin”. There are people walking around actually cultivating a unibrow! Purposely growing the brow and shaping it into a sharp point. And you are doing this because? World is going bonkers I tell you. While we are at it, just round up all the turds that have screen names that imply some trait they don’t have here in cyber land. If you have sexy, fine, one of a kind, amazing in your screen name and you aren’t, then you should be shot in the butt hole with a paintball gun. Really.

No comments:

Post a Comment